Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Cloudy Raining Trip..

Daddy suggested went to lundu on today last nite,i dun reli feel lic goin,bt i'm afraid the loneliness tat could swallow me cruelly,so i said yes 4 d trip,
Woke up wif my swollen red eyes,heavy eyelid covered 1/3 of my sight,took a nice hot shower thn waited 4 my family 2 get ready,thn we started off...we had simple dim sum breakfast at mjc,thn headed 2 our destiny.Inside the car,nobody talks,it's kinda weird as i was the only one talking non-stop b4..However,wif my broken glass-formed heart,leaving cracks jz lic the jigsaw puzzle,i prefer silent at tat moment...Dad's love song cd plays,outside the rains pour,the air con n weather made me shivered,n my heart feels heavy n bleeding....
1 hour plus,we arrived. Dad n mum went to 3rd uncle's shop,chit-chatting..while my 2 brothers sat together playing handphone's games.I juz sat inside the car lic a dumb,wasting my life inside my Alza,only breathing process carried on...
After tat,we went to my grandparents's grave to pay respect.Thn we headed to 2nd uncle's shop,the adults chit-chatting again,while i still stood thr,did nothing bt breathing...We went to tua pek kong's temple after tat,took some photos n had lunch thr,My appetite been crave,so i din finis my dishes 4 d 1st time,hardly imagine i ate few spoon of it..
On the way back into home,i fall asleep finally.Guess it maybe i was too tired+lack of sleep.I wonder wat can i do 2 cheer up n become active lic b4,i duno wat's wrong wif me,i cant xpplain n cant xpress..Now it's maybe my low peak season,i hope soon i can back into the right track n right mood as i always told myself:everything will gonna be fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment