Monday, December 28, 2009

To Go Or Not To Go??

Well,i have 2 invitations to celebrate new year eve,1 is invited by CMAA,my fellow wushu buddies n 1 is invited by my cousins.
Comparison between both parties:
  1. CMAA has many guests,sure will be merrier n noisier while cousins there not more than 10 ppl n more to pillow talk.
  2. CMAA is BBQ,bt wat i panggang always burnt n lic charcoal while cousins there more to western party n their MUCT-OBEY RULE: DRINK WINE...I easily get drunk =( (i reli cant imagine wat wil i be when drunk)
  3. CMAA not much close frens,scare i will be bored n look lic bo shu zo there while cousins there all love me,sure very close 2 me..
  4. CMAA duno will prepare wat games or maybe no game at all while cousins there everyone muz involve in TRUTH OR DARE,which i very scare,they r the top 'truth or dare' players.
  5. CMAA wont allowed me to stay overnight on her house while i sure stay in my cousin's house.
  6. CMAA for me is not countdown as i nid go back earlier while i can countdown wif my cousins as i stay at their house..
  7. CMAA members i think they dont lic hugging while my cousins there love hugging,hehe..
  8. Lastly,i owe 5 members of CMAA chocolate as i promised them will hand 2 them b4 2009,hope i can make it..
p/s: HATE TO MAKE CHOICES

3 comments:

  1. d BBQ got play games de lah,lk card games o d rest go hlp 4 cleaning...last time is lk tat lah :) Go 4 once 2 experience loh...n abt hugging...it depend on them == but 4 me,hv to c on d moment u hug whether I fel comfortable o not?bcs my fren ever said tat I don lk ppl touch me :( d cho,u don mind so mch lah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i care bout d choc alot..esp when de mei n de mei mei they so xpect it..i will go no matter how,then leave earlier 2 my cousin's house..hehe

    ReplyDelete